One of Bologna’s most remarkable buildings is located in Via D'Azeglio, built between 1477 and 1482 by jurist Niccolò Sanuti. The building greatly differs from Bolognese architectural canons, and looks more like Tuscan Renaissance buildings. The use of rustication on the facade like the Palazzo dei Diamanti in Ferrara is interesting. The internal courtyard with its two loggias is ornately decorated with sculptures and terra cotta relief work. Paul III held some of the Council of Trent meetings here.