A government building located in Paris, the seat of the French National Assembly. The Palace was originally built in 1722 for Louise Françoise de Bourbon as a country residence surrounded by gardens. In 1768 Louis Joseph, Prince of Condé built a neoclassical palace. After the Revolution, the Council of Five Hundred was given the Palais Bourbon when the palace was redesigned for government use.
Palais Bourbon, Paris, FranceImage
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Record Visibility and Access||Public|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of France|