Carved limewood, dated ca. 1500. The three central figures are St. Sebastian, St. Wolfgang and St. Rochus (Roche). The wings are painted with scenes of the Wolfgang legend.
Also known as the Shepherds Church, the Late Gothic St.-Wolfgangs-Church had a double function. With its embrasures and underground casements, it was also part of the Klingentor fortifications, attached to the base of the tower. It has three carved altarpieces, all dating ca. 1500.