Stracciotoni House, likely the Palazzo dei Notai, Bologna, Italy
The Palazzo dei Notai is a historic building in Bologna, Italy, built in 1381 by the city’s notaries guild as their seat, under design by Berto Cavalletto and Lorenzo da Bagnomarino. Another section facing Palazzo d'Accursio was remade by Bartolomeo Fioravanti around 1437. It was again restored in 1908 by Alfonso Rubbiani. It consists of a brick rectangular building, crenellated on the top, with ground story awnings.