A covered gallery on a corner of the Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy, adjoining the Uffizi Gallery, consisting of wide arches open to the street. The Loggia dei Lanzi was built between 1376 and 1382 by Benci di Cione and Simone di Francesco Talenti, to house the assemblies of the people and to hold public ceremonies.
Loggia dei Lanzi, Florence, ItalyImage
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of Italy|