Listed as a historic monument in 1914. The church has three naves covered by wooden vaults with tie-beams. On the south porch, there is an exterior font is located on the short wall next to the two doors. It sits near the large Morlaix railway viaduct, connecting the Paris-Brest line.
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of France|