A Roman Catholic church and minor basilica in Padua, Veneto, Northern Italy, dedicated to St. Anthony. Construction probably began around 1232 and was completed in 1310, with changes made at the end of the 14th century and the mid-15th century. The church is without a precise architectural style.
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of Italy|