A 17th century church in Rome, Italy, devoted to St. Catherine of Siena. The first church was first built ca. 1575 and originally belonged to an adjacent convent. Construction of the present church began in 1608. The present facade was completed between 1631-1641.
Santa Caterina a Magnanapoli, Rome, ItalyImage
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of Italy|