The Île Saint-Louis is one of two natural islands in the Seine river, in Paris (the other natural island is Île de la Cité, the Île aux Cygnes is artificial). This is one of the smallest parishes in Paris. On 2 February 1701 , a storm destroyed the roof. A second building campaign by Pierre Bullet and later Jacques Doucet completed the transept and dome in 1726.
Église Saint-Louis-en-l'Île: Exterior detail, solid wooden doors decorated with figures of angelsImage
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Record Visibility and Access||Public|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of France|