Veurne Butchers’ Hall or Oud Vleeshuis, a butcher’s shop and meat market in 1615, now houses the town library. In 1615 a new Vleeshal was built in the late renaissance style. In 1861 the building was converted to a theater by Pierre Croquison. The building was restored in 1895. A brick building.
|Place of Creation|
|Departments and Units|
|Collections Featuring this Image|
|Architectural Lantern Slides of Belgium|